Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Red, White & Blue ATCs

Two recent swaps that I joined had red, white and blue themes ... and I created a series of themed ATCS of 3 originals. The most recent ATC Themed Editions I sent out were titled "Ms. Independence" & "Le Fleur of Independence". I always hesitate when sending out some of my ATCs, because I am a born scrubbler and doodler - and compared to other ATCs that I see - mine always seem so sparse in comparison ... but I love to play with inks, pens and H20 Twinkling Luminaries.
Free Image Hosting at www.picturetrail.comFree Image Hosting at www.picturetrail.com

3 comments:

Art by Darla Kay said...

Hi Kenyatta!
I remember you from the OS groups! Glad to see you're still painting too! It's fun to see how we've all grown :)
You're doing some great things! Love the Mrs. butterworth bottle!
Darla

Tenia Nelson said...

Cute!!!

Jamie said...

Hi Keni! Just checked out your blog and what you have been doing, love it all - too cute! Hope to see you somewhere too! :)