Wednesday, December 1, 2010

That OOPS!! Moment

Hello and Happy December!!! If you're like me, you've spent the past week saying "I can't believe it's December already! Where has the year gone?" The past couple of weeks, I've been running between my paint table and my paper crafting table ... and like you do when you're in a rush - you sometimes have those OOPS! moments.

I was on a roll, stamping sentiments in cards I'd just finished, when I noticed I stamped them on the WRONG side of my card! After swearing, LOL, I stared at it for a couple of seconds, and stamped it on the right side ... still wondering what the heck I was going to do ... cause I was NOT making these cards over again.



I looked over at some of my scraps ... and then decided to "line" the upper portion of my card on the inside. It would hide my mistake, and also give my card a nice "weight" to it.



Niiice!!! LOL ... I loved it ... and I was happy I didn't have to do all my cards over! I think sometimes our OOPS moments, lend themselves to creative solutions which more often than not, make our creations extra special.

2 comments:

Vittle me this... said...

very nice!

Treva said...

Great, I had to use this same idea recently!