Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Hello Spring Mini Album by Kay Tee

I had a lot of fun making this mini album. I really took my time, going through all of my scraps, and devoting time to each page - trying to pack them all with a Springtime Punch!

This mini album is the second one I've done for 2013, after taking a long hiatus from creating.

What I love most about this album, is I managed a lot better with incorporating painting touches throughout the mini album. I left a lot of room for journaling and photos ... so it's a nice mini album to present pics, thoughts, etc.

1 comment:

Christy Hartman said...

Keni,

Love your blog and consequently have nominated you for a Liebster Award which you can see on my blog of www.chartmandesigns.blogspot.com
congratulations and enjoy as you deserve it.

Hugs,
Christy