Sunday, August 24, 2014

Coming Soon - Hand Painted Events

Out with the old ... in with the new. With KenyattasKreations.com no longer my domain name - I'm forging ahead ... and in the coming months I will be relaunching - under my new site - Hand Painted Events, under the Kenyatta Thomas Designs umbrella.

My art, my style ... has evolved since KenyattasKreations.com was created 13.5 years ago ... so my new site will reflect my art as it is today - and I'm excited to share it with you. Below is just a sample of what's been on my painting table:

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

HEYYYYY GURLLLL

How are my fellow bloggers? I just wanted to wish you a happy birthday for 2014. I have only recently discovered your blog and I just wanted to say I love it so much. I love your DIY's and YASSSSS.

Anyways I just wanted to say that and I hope everyone has a wonderful day and don't forget to smile.