Sunday, November 1, 2009

Back In The Swing Of Things

Wow ... has it really been 2 months since I have posted?? EEK!!! So sorry for the lapse .. but after the summer, work blindsided me .. then the FLU blindsided me. I feel as if I am slowly lifting from a fog. I still have a lingering cough - and my ears are clogged ( SO ANNOYING ) ... but I am slowly feeling back to normal.

The road trip to Florida was fun - though I think I will have to return to Orlando and spend at least a week at Disney Land. Next year, its back across country!! My son and my sister will be joining me again for our bi-annual road trip and this time we will be driving to Vegas and Disney World in California. I'm already planning for it, as 8 months will fly by!!

Here are some pics of our summer adventures:


Summer 2009_Florida and North Carolina

2 comments:

Art by Darla Kay said...

Welcome back!! Hope you're feeling better...SO many are being held down by the flu this season. So far, so good on my end, but I'm pretty sure it will come in time :)
Your summer photos are great!

Brown English Muffin said...

I'd love to spend a week at Disney but I'd need to win the lottery first in order to enjoy myself!!!

Your son is adorable....just like my daughter I just want to SQUEEZE those cheeks!!!