Saturday, October 30, 2010

Weekend Craftin'

I had a real burst of creative energy this weekend, and I've managed to finish every swap project that I had for Oct and Nov!!LOL I guess its true that when the inspiration hits you - it hits you.

All I have to do on Monday is mail out everything.

Free Image Hosting at www.picturetrail.comSanta's Sistah cards, using a print of a painting that I did over the summer.

Free Image Hosting at www.picturetrail.comSanta Tag Cards that I did using one of my favorite holiday stamps, called Stampers Collage.

Free Image Hosting at www.picturetrail.comThese are calendars for 2011 that I did, love the colors and stamps. The stamps are from the now defunct ScrapGoods group ... but they were so perfect for this project. The flowers, I bought from Overstock.com - they come blank, and you color them yourself.

Free Image Hosting at www.picturetrail.comThis fun little angel is on a 4x6 piece of watercolor paper. I used acrylics and glazing medium...and micron pens for the details.

1 comment:

Mary Joyce said...

Your Santa's sister cards are adorable