Friday, April 15, 2011

New Work In Progress_Painted Box For Her

Hello Bloggers!

I posted my last work in progress box, that I was painting for my son on my Brown Sugar baby Brushes blog earlier today. So, since turnabout is fair play, I thought I do the other box I'd started for HER.

I posted the beginnings a couple of weeks ago, and this week I added a little texture for the grass using a sea sponge ... and then, going around the corners of the box, I added red circles using a stipple brush - for the roses.



Then, using my tiny angle brush, I loaded my brush and started adding the back petals.



By the time I've added all the back petals, making my way around the entire box, the first bunch are dry. I then re-load and begin filling in the front petals. I work my way all around again, until all the roses are done. Then, using the same small angle brush, I load in a dark green and sporadically add leaves around the roses.






I have no clue what I'm adding to this box, I'm making it up as I go along ... so as I add more, I'll post my progress.

I hope everyone has a good weekend.

No comments: