Sunday, December 25, 2011

Back To Painting ....

I had a very quiet Christmas ... and I loved it. I didn't go into ANY stores the last week leading up to today ... not even the grocery store. I love this season, and not shopping, but the SEASON itself. I can spend hours just listening to music and looking at my trees..LOL

It's during the Christmas season that I find myself at my most reflective - not New Years ... and this Christmas I have decided to Let Everything Go ... and Welcome "ME" Back Again".

It's feeling like this that I started painting my journals again - something I used to do all the time. I love to journal .... love to doodle...there is something about a blank book that makes me all tingly!!LOL ... and while others are into scrapping and altering ... I itch to paint covers of journals... and here are some that I've done this month.





4 comments:

Christy Hartman said...

I absolutely love these and can see your passion coming through the designs. You have really come into your own with your design work and I applaud you.

Bev said...

I agree with Christy, you have found a wonderful path to follow and what great adventures it will bring. just love your new style and unique pieces

Anonymous said...

These are gorgeous and I am glad to see you are doing what you love. Would love to see some of your journal works as I am new to that.

Sandra Caldwell said...

Love your new works...you are coming in to your own style...Keep it up sweetie, Happy New Year