Saturday, February 27, 2010

Vintage Fashion Challenge

These pages are supposed to be about Vintage Fashion. Well, my printer is out of ink and I'm determined to mail these on Monday ... so I dug through what I had ... and came up with this.

Free Image Hosting at www.picturetrail.com

I tried to "age" the pages using Anna Griffin chocolate pigment ink ... and also stamped over the paper with one of Anna's mini rose bouquet stamps.

Free Image Hosting at www.picturetrail.comFree Image Hosting at www.picturetrail.com

I have one more set to complete .... and then this 6x6 pages challenge will be complete.

I felt of of my depth with many of the pages - but I have come away with great ideas on how to build up larger pages with 6x6's as well as smaller ATC sizes. I'll keep challenging myself ... and see what I can create.

No comments: