Friday, January 21, 2011

GITTER DONE FRIDAY


Lawd ... what a mess. I stumbled across a blog challenge over on the Songbird Is Nesting blog - called Gitter Done. We were to take pics of projects around the house that we have been putting off ... no matter how ugly!! And then, kick in gear and begin getting it done.

So, I decided to FINALLY clean my "hidden room" ... the dreaded junk room. It started out as my son's playroom when he was a toddler, evolved into a guest room ... and when my significant other and I decided to part the ways - it became a temporary junk room.LOL

Well ... over a year later - it's now THE junk room ... and I am ready to GITTER DONE! I forgot to post last Friday, but I am not going to let another week go by and not begin on this room.

Before I can even decide what to do - I need to clean it out. PURGE!!!!!So far ... I have one big box ready to go to the trash heap.


Like Marianne said - it doesn't have to be pretty ... just Gitter Done!!!!

3 comments:

Kolein said...

You go!!! One bag down....?? to go! We ALL have to start somewhere. And cleaning it out and then gettin' it out is a great place to begin!!! Keep going!!!!!

Nice to meet you!

~Kolein
kitchentableproductions.blogspot.com

Marianne said...

Glitter Done! Now that is an excellent idea for a linky party! Good on you for starting the purging. Once you start you won't be able to stop (at least that's how I am with these things).
Thanks for playing along!

Brown English Muffin said...

Where's the after picture are you done yet!!! LOL