Sunday, January 2, 2011

My Share For Jan 2011


I brought in the New Year painting, and this is one of the projects that I completed during my marathon painting & crafting weekend.


Image Hosting by PictureTrail.com


Image Hosting by PictureTrail.com


Image Hosting by PictureTrail.com


Image Hosting by PictureTrail.com


Image Hosting by PictureTrail.com


Image Hosting by PictureTrail.com


Image Hosting by PictureTrail.com


Image Hosting by PictureTrail.com


For my lettering, I chose to use glitter Days of the Week words by Scribbles. I knew I wouldn't be using these in a scrapbook layout - but loved the look of the lettering, and knew they would be perfect to go around the boarder of my corkboard. So dig in those supplies and use what you have ... or whip out your paintbrush and paint something.

1 comment:

Dion said...

Thanks for sharing the link Keni. I loved seeing the step by step. Wish I wasn't sick and could paint. Keep on sharing!!