Thursday, January 10, 2013

Don't Wait to Create

I think I used to spend more time daydreaming about what I wanted to create than actually creating! I used to REALLY envy my prolific fellow artists, who seemed to create masterpiece after masterpiece.

Every creation seems perfect ... every posted image so perfect.

So there I sat ... daydreaming about creating the perfect piece.

And one day ... after another fantastic online course by fellow artist Sharon Tomlinson, I decided to take a creative leap of faith - in myself.

That is what this year is for me ... a gigantic leap of faith in myself. My own ideas. My own creations. Carving these stamps is that for me ... I'm taking what is in my head and putting it out there in the universe.

Affirming to myself that there is room .... for me too.

No comments: