Sunday, November 16, 2008

Heidi England Seminars

One more this Sunday from my latest seminars!

What type of painter are you? Panty Folder?...have to paint in the lines, follow the instructions to the letter?...have everything just like the artist? Or do you throw caution to the wind?...change the color scheme, add different things to make it your own?

Well, if you love to throw caution to the wind try Heidi England. When I first saw Heidi's work, I knew I had to paint with this artist - because I love the folkart style. I love art that tells a story, that identifies with not just a period in time - but the story that also ties in directly with the artist. For me, Heidi's work did just that, and I knew that I wanted to paint with her.

Heidi lets you make your piece your own. I've changed hair textures and skin colors painting her patterns, to fit in with my own culture and my own home - and she encourages it and more. Here are some slide shows of previous seminars that I have taken with Heidi:

Shades Of Green Cabinet Seminar, Oct 2008


Hiedi England Shades Of Green Cabinet

Jack Sprat Cabinet, March 2008


Hiedi England Jack Sprat Cabinet

Italian Country Table, October 2007


The Apple Tree_Heidi England Seminar _Oct 11-14 2007_Springfield, VA

No comments: