Friday, December 11, 2009

Christmas Cards for 2009

I have yet to make a scrapbook page - but boy, do I love making cards. These 4 cards will be what I'm sending out this year. I went for non-traditional colors, using Tiare's November 2009 Classy Pak Plush Kit.

The Santa, is from a sketch I did a couple of years ago. I printed off different sizes of the Santa face, and also tried sepia tones and green tones. I am VERY happy with the results.

Free Image Hosting at www.picturetrail.com

Supplies:
Classy Pak Nov 2009 Kit
Merry & Bright Collection
Nov. 09 Pak, Kit 3
3 12x12 Merry & Bright Patterned Papers
2 12x12 Chili Cardstock*
1 set Merry & Bright Die Cut Shapes and Phrases
1 yd Brown Ribbon

2 comments:

Bev said...

Now that is such an original idea and design, I think they really stand out. great job as always, You seem to just keep new ideas flowing.

sandy said...

Wow, I like these, and the colors too.