Friday, December 11, 2009

Quick Merry Christmas Gifts For Friends and Co Workers

One simple line drawing from Lorrie Weber at Toletown, gave me all these cute gifts to give this season to friends. Swaps online, secret Santa swaps at work ... I put Lorrie's Santa line drawing/design on boxes of various sizes and used canvas coasters for ornaments (makes shipping cheaper when you mail).

There is still time to paint or craft something quick and easy to give to your friends this year. Just look around that stash of surfaces and start creating. All the items in this pic took 3 hours to complete. Free Image Hosting at www.picturetrail.com

1 comment:

sandy said...

I wish I had the motivation to create gifts. I really love that big blue one in the background, well all of them, but that one especially.