Monday, January 11, 2010

Busy Weekend!!

Hi All!

This weekend was a pretty busy one - creatively at least. I worked on a painting project, I finally worked on this blanket I've been crocheting forEVER ... and I finally had a breakthrough, creatively, and did a scrapbook page!! My first one!



Tiare over at Classy Scraps has some great forums. Classy Scraps and Scraps of Color. Tiare also has LOTS going on other than her forums. She has Classy Coordinates monthly kits, monthly challenges, sketch-a-day club, books....shall I go on?? LOL It's she and her wonderful forums that gave me the nudge I needed to start seriously scrappin and not just doing my cards.

Now, I doubt scrapbooking will ever totally replace my love of painting ... but it's a fun and relaxing thing to do when I'm having a painters block.

No comments: