Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Painted Bookmarks and ATCs

Many of the swaps lately have been bookmarks and ATCs...items that are small and don't break the bank mail.

I took some time this weekend to paint up some bookmarks and do a couple of ATCs for various swaps that I'm involved in. I decided to make many of my bookmarks larger - because I read lots of magazines, and thought the larger bookmarks would fare well.

There are a couple of the bookmarks that I did with watercolor pencils ... the rose and the large bookmark with the large yellow flower. Not too happy with the results - I still feel as though I paint with acrylics far better than I create with pencils...but I'm going to keep at it.

The 2 ATCs are for a children collage swap. I REALLY stink at collages, so it took a while.

Free Image Hosting at www.picturetrail.comFree Image Hosting at www.picturetrail.comFree Image Hosting at www.picturetrail.comFree Image Hosting at www.picturetrail.comFree Image Hosting at www.picturetrail.comFree Image Hosting at www.picturetrail.com

No comments: