Monday, January 11, 2010

My Forever Blanket


I knit and crochet ... but it normally takes me FOREVER, as I am always doing a 1000 things at once - and my knitting and crocheting always seem to fall by the wayside.

Here is a blanket I've worked on, off and on, for the past couple of years!!LOL You can't tell by the picture, because its rolled up and sitting on my dining room table - but this thing is huge. When I started it, it was supposed to be for a king size bed - but now that I'm thinking of downsizing to a Double or Queen .. I'm stuck with this mammoth blanket - that I'm determined to finish this winter.

2 comments:

Moni @ CL Journal said...

I love this blanket? Where did you find the pattern? How many chains? Is this just a straight dbl crochet stitch in every chain?

I have to do this!

Unknown said...

Thanks Moni - I sent you an email. I'm self taught, so no pattern. Its just a straight dbl crochet stitch.

If I remember, I will take pics of other blankets I've done.